2. All 200 icons MUST be finished within 4 months of your first icon post. (Post here if you need your time extended.)
3. Your icons can be made from the following subjects: -movies (live-action or animated) -musicals/stage -television
4. There should be a minimum of 20 different subjects within your icons, i.e. Don't make 200 Harry Potter icons. Note: You can post which "fandom" each icon is from below or beside the theme in your post, but it is not necessary.
5. Please no excessive nudity or swearing on the icons. Also, place a PG-13 on the post if you think it is necessary.
6. Update regularly, minimum of 10 icons at a time. This means that you have to post the first 10 icons in order, then the next 20, then 30 etc. Multiple posts (20, 30 at a time) are also accepted.
7. For every set of 10, no more than five icons can be text-only. This means there should be no more than 100 text-only icons in your entire collection. (Rule added July 2008, if you have already completed sets with more text-only icons we will overlook this.)
8. All posts must be under a < lj-cut >. Thanks. Ask us if you need help with that.
9. You cannot use icons that you have already used for another challenge. (That takes away half the fun!)
10. You do not have to follow the themes EXACTLY.
11. Posting: Tables are nice and neat, but not needed. If you need help making one, we can help you make them or help find a link that can help you.
If you take another user's icon, please credit the user and respect their wishes. Comments are encouraged. We all like praise, so please don't hesitate. Other important entries can be found in the memories.